Blogs are Golden Eggs

Laid another golden egg today. I was able to work on all six blogs. Blog creation is a full time job that does not pay much in the beginning. It will be some time before this all pays off good, probably a year. But after that I will have a steady income.


I know this because I can study my own blog income growth and see it stay on a plateau for awhile and then go up, then plateau, the move up again.  It starts out in pennies, then quarters, then dollars, then significant dollars.

Persistance is the only way it can get done.  Blog posting daily is not an option, it is essential if you want to rise above the millions of blogs out there today.  Blog income is a full time (over time) job.  There is no software, no magic pill, no easy way to make a success of making money online.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your questions and comments. Much appreciated. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...