Blog Income

I just had an epiphany on making money with blogs. 


I still believe you must be passionate or at least very interested in the topic of your blog, but now I also think you must study popular keywords, current as of each day or even hour, and write something about that keyword. 

That is something I'm going to experiment with in this blog. I'll let you know if traffic and thus income, picks up.

For instance, today (Jan 14, 2009) I went back through all my posts and improved each one by giving it a clear concise title, removing keywords and adding only quality keywords, and rewriting the post itself in many cases.

Learn as you go I always say.  


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your questions and comments. Much appreciated. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...