Blog Income for Retirement

A website with descent traffic earns an easy $300 a month, so eight sites can earn an easy $2400 a month. Traffic is the key. Blog income, for me, is an ideal way to earn a living. I love to write, need to write, and for twenty years all my writing just sat in notebooks in drawers and boxes and then during one grand mistake, I threw them away. 


I've always regretted that.

Anyway, I have no retirement income since I was always a homemaker and/or self-employed. Blog income will be my retirement.

It will be interesting as we go through this Great Depression II to see how the Internet Factor will influence who comes out the other end smelling like a rose.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your questions and comments. Much appreciated. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...