Blog Writing Relaxes Soul


Now one told me writing blogs would be so relaxing. I don't have to re-do the chicken draft right now. I can just write about anything at all. Not sure if anyone reads my blog anyway so I may as well enjoy myself. It's late Tuesday night (about 2 am), sure I should have said it was Wednesday morning at 2am, but to me it's late because the day has been long.

I've been writing all day. I have three blogs and two websites. Lucky for me my fingers know where to move because it feels like all I have to do is think thoughts and my fingers put them on paper (figure of speech now since I never use a tablet and pen much anymore). Yes, I want to write that children's book about the chickens but not tonight.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your questions and comments. Much appreciated. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...