Expressing Thoughts = Blog Entries

A good writer has passion and passion is not an emotion all people can access.  I don't know why but I suspect it has something to do with the development of imagination and wonder in a person. I thought I had too much passion most of my life; I was in awe of blue skies, butterflies, nightskies.  I would gasp at the beauty and mystery of it all.  But I was not even in school yet.  All my feedback on whether I was a good or bad person came from interactions with my four brothers, mother and father, and grandparents and cousins.


Now all these years later, I realize they just didn't have the same degree of curiosity, wonder, and imagination as I did.  I was not bad, but I was certainly different.  The thing that many of these family members thought bad, is the very thing I treasure most today: originality and vivid imagination.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your questions and comments. Much appreciated. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...